Friday, August 7, 2009

Missionaries Who Treasure the Glory of God


That's Brett & Nicole Bradley with Campus Crusade for Christ. They've got a heart for Salerno, Italy. God willing, they will get there soon, once the support comes in. This is the kind of missionary I want to promote - all out enamoured with the glory of God on display in His creation and in His redemption through His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ.

They've got some extraordinary pics and an amazing video on their blog. You can check it out here. By the way, if you are any kind of regular visitor to my blog, and I am grateful that you are, please add this one to your list as well.

These two make me want to be a better pastor.

1 comment:

  1. In talking with Brett it's obvious he has a love for G-d, the gospel and Italians. I'm so blessed to have found OGC and share this thing called "local church" with such wonderful wretches.

    ReplyDelete