Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Missionaries Who Love the Body of Christ


That's Rodney and Amanda Walton, part of the CCC team in Salerno. They have a post on their blog about their church in Italy. You can read about it here. I visited that church when I went to Salerno last March.

Like their counterparts, the Bradleys, who treasure the glory of God, I want to promote the Waltons, who treasure the church of God.

Remember to pray for them. They head back to the US tomorrow so Amanda can deliver baby Walton here.

Won't it be sweet to see them?!

3 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord for babies! What is it with OGC? It's like a fertility clinic....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wretched definitely sounds like Bryan C. to me! In my opinion, this huge influx of babies is OGC's definition of CGM.

    ReplyDelete