Thursday, October 8, 2009

Time to Vacate


It's that time of year again. The Pacific Northwest beckons. Today we fly to Clearwater, Idaho for two weeks of R&R. Turkey season closes tomorrow. That's the bad news. Whitetail deer season opens tomorrow. That's the good news. Fishing season never closes. More good news.

All of that to say that my bride and I are headed for the wilderness, pictured above, to refuel the engines and kill and catch some stuff. We ARE remote and have little access to the web, so I do not know how much, if at all, I will post during these two weeks.

Lord willing, we will return on October 23 and I will resume preaching on the 25th with more from John's Gospel and the bread of life discourse.

Please pray for refreshment from the Lord in both spirit and body!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a great trip. Take pictures of dead animals, scenery and of course, Nancy, for us. :)

    ReplyDelete